Brain Music Therapy finds, records, and reinforces brain waves that are associated with various physiological parameters, such as heart rate and muscle tension.
1. The physician provides a brief medical evaluation.
2. The patient fills out two questionnaires: Beck Depression Inventory and Subjective Sleep Scale.
3. The individual’s key brain wave patterns are recorded using EEG equipment. The recording time is about 5 to 10 minutes, and the duration of the entire procedure is approximately 20-25 minutes. The procedure is painless and non-invasive.
4. For an optimal recording, patients have to keep still and attempt to bring themselves to a relaxed state.
5. The individual’s brain wave patterns are processed through algorithms, which extract key healing rhythms, and translate them into a sound-based format of two musical compositions.
6. In approximately 3-4 weeks, the patients receive their personal brain music CD, which includes recommendations by a licensed physician.